Owners of all canines and felines over six (6) months of age, shall obtain an annual license. City licenses may be renewed for 1, 2, or 3 years depending on the expiration of the rabies vaccinations.
License fee shall be $50.00 per year for each animal that has not be altered and $10.00 per year for each neutered or spayed animal.
These area veterinary clinics offer the convenience of licensing your pet in their offices:
Licenses may also be obtained from the following businesses:
- Animal Medical Hospital
- Pioneer Animal Hospital
- Mason City Pet Clinic
- City of Mason City, Clerk's Office
(641) 421-3600 at 10 1st Street NW Mason City, IA
- Mason City Stray Animal Shelter
(641) 424-3617 at 2750 Birch Drive
- Humane Society of North Iowa
(641) 423-6241 at 2700 Birch Drive