The City of Mason City maintains an Information Technology Department for all City Departments and Divisions. The primary goal of the IT Department is to support City staff with the appropriate technology, that will maximize the level of service they can provide to the community.
The duties and responsibilities of the Information Technology Department include, but are not limited to:
- Providing direction for current and future projects.
- Maintaining and enhancing the City's Local and Wide Area networks.
- Installing, modifying, configuring and troubleshooting server based platforms.
- Ensure availability, reliability, and optimal performance of the desktop systems.
- Provide technical assistance and training for City staff.
For information about Mason City's website, or questions about posting information on this site, please contact City Information at:
Phone: (641) 421-3601
The Information Technology Department's mission is to provide quality service in a timely manner.
Phone: (641) 424-7191
FAX: (641) 423-5369